4K Multi Purpose Box Camera
Product Code: AK-UB300
High sensitivity (F10/2000lx) and low noise (S/N 60dB)
- Built-in optical conversion lens allows standard 2/3-type B4 mount lenses to be used & a 4K large-format sensor is used to achieve excellent image quality, by making maximum use of incident light.
- Simultaneous UHD (4x3G-SDI) and HD (3G-SDI) outputs [4K] 3G-SDI×4: 3840×2160/50p, 25p, 24p [HD] 3G-SDI: 1080/50p, 50i, 25p, 24p (Native), 25PsF, 24PsF, 720/50P
- HD cropping function allows the user to get a cropped HD image from a 4K picture with four times more zoom
- Supporting IP streaming and IP control: Streaming video output is available in up to four simultaneous H.264 streams, at a wide range of data rates. Control via LAN simplifies the installation and makes the camera compatible with a variety of remotecontrollers.
- where to buy
The AK-UB300 provides the precise camerawork and high image quality that you need for sports, remote studios, weather information, live concerts and other applications. It can achieve 4K image quality even when shooting low-budget content in a small-scale studio and it is also an excellent choice for aerial shooting.
Even in HD, the AK-UB300 is an excellent replacement for existing box cameras, offering a smooth migration to 4K and IP-based systems. A multitude of functions allows versatility in any application.
- High Sensitivity (F11/2000lx) and Low Noise (S/N 60dB): To
maximize ease-of-use and handle a wide range of needs, the AK-UB300
has a high sensitivity mode that compares to
or even exceeds any previous HD box camera in terms of sensitivity and S/N ratio.
- B4 lens mount: applying built-in conversion lens, any existing 2/3-type lens can be used. A 4K large-format sensor is used to achieve excellent image quality, by making maximum use of incident light.
- Simultaneous UHD (4x 3G-SDI) and HD (1x 3G-SDI and 1x HD-SDI) outputs: the Quad-SDI output board is included as standard, and in the future, it could be swapped with other optional 4K outputs, such as optical fiber.
- HD cropping function, to get a cropped HD image from the 4K
picture, with 4 times more zoom.
The HD cropped area can be controlled by Panasonic remote controllers, like AW-RP50 or AW-RP150.
- Supporting IP streaming and IP control: Streaming video output is available in up to four simultaneous H.264 streams, at a wide range of data rates. Control via LAN simplifies the installation and makes the camera compatible with a variety of remote controllers.
- Compatible with pan/tilt systems: thanks to its compact body, light weight and LAN control, it can be mounted on a pantilt configuration, from both Panasonic (AW-PH405 or AW-PH400) and 3rd party systems (Vinten-Radamec, Telemetrics, AR+).
- ND filters: thanks to a 4-position ND filter wheel (ND1/4, ND1/16, ND1/64), camera can be used in very bright conditions.
- Intelligent function: it will automatically correct the image level and color temperature in accordance with the change at the outdoor where the camera is used.
If you have a question please fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
For Specifications please open the brochure on the Downloads Tabe of this page.
Where to Buy
29 Sale St
400B Great North Road
Ph 09 525 0788
Fax 09 579 6029
76 Paul Matthews Rd. Albany
Phone: +64 9 414 0477
Fax: +64 9 414 3117
Freephone: 0800 PROTEL
15 Walter Street
Phone: +64 4 801 9494
Fax: +64 4 384 2112
Freephone: 0800 PROTEL
80 Adelaide Road
Ph: (04) 385 8405