Conveniently Compact Switcher Achieves High-quality Video
The AV-HSW10 supports 10bit processing for broadcast-quality video and is also equipped with diverse functions necessary for high-quality video production, such as a frame synchronizer, Genlock, and various keyers. It also supports audio input, enabling switching between video and audio with a single unit. The AV-HSW10 takes video broadcasting to the next level, making it perfect for highly professional online lectures, corporate webinars and other live events that are gaining momentum these days.
|3G-SDI||1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
|High Bandwidth NDI®*||1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
|NDI®|HX*||1920 x 1080p, 1280 x 720p|
- * NDI® is a new protocol developed by NewTek, Inc. that supports IP video production workflow. NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Diverse Interfaces to Suit Wide-ranging Needs
In addition to 3G-SDI and HDMI, the AV-HSW10 supports NDI®*1 as well as SRT and many other IP transmission standards to suit contemporary video-production needs. When combined with IP-enabled PTZ cameras, it creates a simple IP-based video production system. It also supports RTMP for direct upload to streaming services, and USB Video Class for compatibility with web conferencing services. The system can be adjusted based on the particular platform and site layout, enabling one-person operation from production to distribution.
|IP (High Bandwidth NDI®*1)||2|
|IP (High Bandwidth NDI®*1/SRT/RTMP)||2|
|USB Video Class/USB Audio Class*2||1|
- *1: NDI® is a new protocol developed by NewTek, Inc. that supports IP video production workflow. NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- *2: USB Video Class(UVC): A standard for connecting video-handling devices such as webcams to a computer via USB. USB Audio Class(UAC): A standard for connecting audio-handling devices to a computer via USB.
Simple, Intuitive and Reliable Operation
The AV-HSW10 offers the simple, intuitive operability required in live production and ensures easy, error-free operation – all in a robust chassis design. The main unit features buttons and a fader – inspired by its predecessor, the AW-HS50, and have been enhanced for even greater operability essential for high-quality video distribution. On-screen display (OSD) also is supported.
Diverse Keyers for More Attractive Videos
Two channels of keyers can be programmed for PinP, linear, luminance or chroma key* enabling high-quality compositing achievable only with 10bit signal processing. Two AUX buses are also provided.
- * Chroma key can only be selected from keyer 1.
Webinar screen example with keyer
MultiViewer with 10 Selectable Patterns
MultiViewer output is provided as standard, enabling up to 16 split screens to be displayed on a single screen. Split-layout options include 4, 5 (2 patterns), 6 (2 patterns), 9, 10 (2 patterns), 12 and 16 screens.
12-split MultiViewer screen
Remote Control with Software Control Panel*
The AV-HSW10 is compatible with Panasonic’s Software Control Panel* for video monitoring and switching with a networked PC. MultiView images can be checked remotely to divide up production tasks for greater on-site efficiency in the field.
- * Future support scheduled.
Software Control Panel screen (sample)
|High Bandwidth NDI®*1||2|
|High Bandwidth NDI®*1/
|USB Video Class/
USB Audio Class*2
|USB3.2 Gen.1 Type-C, 1ch
No BUS Power
|Video Format||3G-SDI||1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
1080/59.94i, 50i, 720/59.94p, 50p
|High Bandwidth NDI®*1||1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
|NDI®|HX*1||1920 x 1080p, 1280 x 720p|
|Audio||IN: RCA x 2, OUT: 3.5 mm TRS|
|Frame Synchronizer||All inputs|
|CC/UC/DC (Input)||i/P converter, DC/UC (1080-720P), CC|
|Keyer||2 (PinP, Linear key, Luminance key, Chroma key*3)|
|Genlock||BB or Tri-level (Input/through output)|
|PTZ Link||RP Link (AW-RP60/ RP150), TSL5.0|
|VMEM||Still x 2|
|Shot MEM||Max. 12 presets|
|USB||USB2.0 Type-A (for USB Memory)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|254 mm x 175 mm x 67 mm
(10 inches x 6-7/8 inches x 2-5/8 inches)
|Power Consumption||45 W (TBD)|
- *1:NDI® is a new protocol developed by NewTek, Inc. that supports IP video production workflow. NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- *2:USB Video Class(UVC): A standard for connecting video-handling devices such as webcams to a computer via USB. USB Audio Class(UAC): A standard for connecting audio-handling devices to a computer via USB.
- *3:Chroma key can only be selected from keyer 1.
The Loft, Department of Post Building
Unit 1, 6 Omega Street
15 Walter St
Ph: 04 385 8405
7 Airborne Rd